What's New


Welcome to the Department of Social Services web site, serving the citizens of Oneida County, Wisconsin.

Energy Assistance

The  fuel season for 2017-2018 ended May 15th, however Crisis funds are still available. Click here for information regarding the program. If eligible you will receive assistance with your heating needs. Please call our office at (715) 362-5695 and ask to speak with an Energy Assistance worker.

Our Vision:

Self-sufficient people living in a safe, financially secure environment.

When do I get my FoodShare benefits?

Benefit distribution is based on 8th digit of the case heads Social Security number:


Your benefits will be available on your specified date-even if it falls on a weekend or holiday.